Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moving Mountains...








Do you ever just love the sound of God's voice?

Have you heard it? Do you hear it inside you?

It is soft, gentle, yet with GREAT AUTHORITY.
It moves Mountains,

and

how many of us need some MOUNTAINS to be MOVED?

I do! And let me tell you,

daily!

Not just a few...

we all have them

Mountains that is...
come on!

So today I need to hear God's voice

and gently
as he moves
and
speaks to those mountains in my life that need to be moved!

Oh and guess what I get to

speak to them too,

as HE tell me to speak to those mountains!

To be moved!

Amen!

So today Lord I say to that mountain and/or Mountains to be moved in my life....

Thank you! Lord, for your Freedom,

to be me...

thank you that your arms are always opened wide,

you are my truth,

power,

my love

I love being right here with you at this moment.

Thank you! Lord,

that the mountain is gone and will never come back from this day forth...

You are love,

you are life

and

you are my joy,

and

my peace
I love you so!

There is truly no where that I would rather be than right here with you.

What a great memory we have just made...
Moving those mountains!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment