Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Girl Time....Sweet!


One of my favorite things to do is to curl up in my bed with the blinds closed...under my pink satin trimmed blanket and watch a chic flick!

AWE ....yes!

The good life of dreams made into a movie

Where there is a woman -cute as a button, figure to die for, and personality we wish we could all have. Then the man is a dream, with a smile to swoon over and eyes that would make any woman fall deeply into!

The game of the hunt or foreplay of exciting conversation, dates, and laughs as they get to know each other. Now listen that isn't even the plot that is just the given with all chic flicks!

Not saying that the first touch of the hand doesn't make any woman have chills go up her back, as she is intrigue with the progression of the conversation or the date. Then the first kiss....you can feel the heart beating fast, the anticipation of the warmth of his touch as he kisses your cheek or mouth. then the hug that never lets you go....hmmmm!

Awe...I love chick flicks! Have you ever pretended that you are the one playing the main part? As that is what every girl has dreamed at one time. We place ourselves in that time of space in the movie as we watch and dream of another time. Hoping for the outcome to be the best ever….

Today was that day…of me dreaming! Maybe tomorrow I will wake up and all will be okay and much better. BUT today I am allowing myself to dream, as I watch the movies and all the chic flicks I can find …

And they lived happy ever after….or so they say! I will let you know..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment