Monday, September 6, 2010

The LION-HEART



After talking to a friend I was left with an assignment...



Don't you just love those type of friends? No seriously.....


Those that truly have your back, and know that maybe,


just maybe, there is a lesson to be learned here!


For those of you that know


or


don't know,


I am praying for a mate


and


in praying for that mate,


you pray that your mate would have certain desired traits....RIGHT?


BELOW are a few...

Unconditional, records no wrongs, forgives, gives, loves with passion, tender, merciful, grateful, hopeful, courageous, brave, forthright, honest, trustworthy, helpful, insightful, intuitive, peaceful. One that can give his whole heart and just live with passion...one that can love my children and grandchildren, as well as me! One that can make wonderful memories everyday, and even for the holidays, and one that I can grow old with as we hold each others hand, along this next journey of my life.

I know my heart is fixable,
from the past and hurts
I have had along the way.
I know that I have so much to give someone,
I am willing to learn and continue to grow.
So with that stated...
I hope everything is out there on the table,
the real, live me,
with a few bruises but huge heart
ready to do it again
only different
with a different
heart and focus...
desiring that...

Lion-Heart!





No comments:

Post a Comment