Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day's....I just love Valentine's and the thought of romance, love, and being with someone that enjoy's spending time with you delights my soul! And someday I will have it all with breakfast in bed, Belgium Waffles, Whip Cream and yes, Strawberries!

I love and have always love the thought of romance and being in love with someone that just takes your breath away! The fun of planning something so special that even they can't believe it. OKAY...I am a romantic and I plan to be for the rest of my life here on earth. BUT that is okay! Someday I will be with the one that I love on all the holiday's and it will be a dream come true. To share the best parts about you on special days. Even if it is just breakfast in bed with some fun of whip cream and strawberries!

So TODAY...give to the one you love if they are close or if not send them a message with kisses and hugs....and always remember the LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment