Sunday, December 6, 2009

Recovery!


Oh my....Can you ever recover after a move?

I must say, "I hate, loathe , dispise, extremely dislike all aspects of moving! Yet, as I laid down for a quick nap to recover and woke at 1:30 am .....

I am filled with peace that this was a great move not only for a new place but for me on that personal level too!


I have one more load at the other place and then I am done! YAHOO!

What can I say...3 flights of stairs are a killer and I had other choice words to express it yesterday as every muscle, bone and joint, in my body was telling me HELP!!! or really something else but lets not go there!!! I am not 20, or 30 even 40 anymore, and my body feels it! Man, that sucks to realize that!


The pets are adjusting. and boxes fill the kitchen, Seth is crashed out on the couch, sleeping, and I am writing you...YOU. about my MOVE... As I sit here at 2:55am in the morning watching decorating on the tv, and typing to you, I am fill with more gratefulness, than my dislikes-as my bones ache, muscles are crying in pain, head hurts, but I am grateful an a very blessed woman...


So with that said, maybe my loathing moves, or the process there of, is all part of that process of recovery...and that is a Good thing!

OH God where is the coffee!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment