Sunday, November 1, 2009

River of Glory
Yes, that is where I went to Church today!
Funny thing .... that I would go to lunch (when I was among the employed) and sit in this churches parking lot and pray, listen to music and sit till it was time to go back to work. I did this for months, spending my lunch time in this parking lot everyday..yet never going in, and there were times when I wanted to just go in and see if I could get someone to pray with me. BUT I never did. Why? You may ask...good question! I don't know! I just never did...yet, I would tell myself someday I am going to come and visit this church.
So guess what? Today was that day!
Thank you Robert for your suggestion!

Wasn't the one that I had thought of to visit but the one that was chosen!
I am so glad! Great music...great word and loved the guy that preached today! He may be a youth pastor but what an anointing to preach a real honest word from the Lord!

so much

Better than the Cafe' Church visited the weekend before...sorry Lord! BUT I still can't believe the hype of that other church..but it is what it is! Bless them and move on!

I have even send in a pray request and for me that is a big deal to trust again ..oh amazing that was the last part of the message trust issues..mmmm...trust! I am sure this blog isn't finished and I am sure that whatever it is that God is working on with me will be continued. However, today I humbly come to the throne of grace...and I ask whatever you are doing Lord, I am here and I am not going to move this time! I am going to listen..and wait..for as long as I have to for you to come and talk to me...I need to hear a word from you! I am waiting!

I will go back to this church again! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment