Wednesday, November 4, 2009


Adorable!
...as my granddaughters are getting bigger.
I am just in 'AWE' of them!
I just adore them totally!
They are just adorable and soooo cute!!! There is nothing that I don't love about them... They are a great delight, and one that once they come, over I am beaming like a Christmas Tree with smiles!
This is going to be a great holiday season with them, and sharing what the holidays really mean....
L O V E! Family! Relationships...
I just can't get enough of them!
As I spent sometime with Addison on Monday I see how fast she is growing up. I have this yearning to slow her down...
lets just back up for a year or two...
as I am not ready for her to grow up.
Yet, as she talks to me....
I know that she is so much smarter than I ever was at her age, and I know that she will grow up.
I told her I love her all way to heaven and back, and she told me that she loves me all the way to East Texas and Heaven and back...
NOW that is LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment