Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just thoughts..

Just went to see Julie Julia today about a girl that blog for 365 of cooking receipes of Julia Childs cookbook! LOVED the MOVIE!!! Even got a little teary eyed at the end! And it got me to thinking ...what is it that I need to blog about! I could blog about how to get a man in 365 days at the age of 52, or Love in 365 days, Finding your Soul Mate at the age of 52? Okay, the title needs work but the thought is there! I am going to work on this as this is something that trigger my creative mind into thinking. Julie did it with a cookbook, yes, of course it was someone who was famous for her french cooking. And what if I could write about love in the same way or the same passion as she did with the cooking. I am going to really think about this and could use all suggestions! YOU may be asking why love, why a man, why why why? Well, because that I what I desire to really find that Soul Mate to live the rest of my life with. I believe that these are the best years as we are wiser, older, and usually know by now how to please each other. We know what we want not that we are going to get it but what if? What if we could have it all....the love of our life at the age of 52.
This will be continued! Lets work on a title!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment