Monday, September 7, 2009

He is calling my name again!

I woke to my name being called..

I have heard this voice!

I know who it is!

However, today there is such clarity in hearing my name.

Hmmm... as I get up to hear again my thoughts are, what is it Lord?

I must say, that I love to hear my name being called, as I feel so loved when I hear HIS voice. I know that HE is thinking of me, and all I want to do is get into HIS presence and sit awhile. I want to just listen to what HE has to say.....I fall to my knees at times when I hear HIM calling, and I confess how I haven't spent enough time with HIM. I so desire to sit with HIM awhile, reflect on what needs to be seen and heard and even corrected.

Lord, why do we make it so hard to be with you? Are we afraid that you will tell us what we are doing wrong? Are we ashamed? Are we fearful? Or do we just not believe? Do we lack Faith?


I love to spend time with you and Lord, I want to be honest with you ...you know, have those heart to heart moments that keep me in check.

Yet, there are times that I honesty don't want to hear it or listen to what you might say. As I am afraid of what you have to say and what I might have to do.

YET...

You cover me so gently, Lord. So at this moment, I ask you to take me Lord, mold me, lead me, show me your plan. I want to know that you can hear me when I talk to you. Fill me with your peace, as only you can! Lord, thank you for calling my name! I do want to let go and let you work in me and through me.

You call me by my name.... and I all I can do is smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment