Thursday, July 8, 2010

Working thru it....






No JOB




No Car




No Money




but thank you God the RENT is paid for another month!!!


I am working thru it.....




The problem with not having a car that others may not understand that



you are totally totally paralyzed..


you have totally lost any type of freedom you could have had.


And trust me other people do not understand nor do the care!!!




YOU have to deal with it ..




it is your issue not anyone else's...

so there isn't compassion when it comes to having hard luck?


Hardtime?


or


because you believed a lie!



YES...I am still working thru it!




Okay-


on a light note,

let me tell you what I did this weekend.





NO JOKE!!!



OKAY....







 


 

but


I do need to get a car at some point!









YOU know I am here, lonely, just needing a friend to talk to, and I am without a car to go anywhere and my family ...well they are busy!!!


So spending the 4th

I did something to entertain me!




 



I spent the rest of the 4th

on the phone with

c
Mark from CO  my real friend of 30 years...

texting each other talking about the fireworks!

He doesn't have a life either..


i THINK i am dealing very well......

No comments:

Post a Comment