Sunday, March 14, 2010

A woman inspired...

There is a blog that I get in my email called, "A Woman Inspired" (a place for women who are inspired to be used by him.)

I was reading it and I loved the thought of a woman inspired...to be inspired! Repeat it maybe it will start to ring in your ear like it did mine!

How do we get inspired?

Lets back up and look for the definition as you know me and words...I just love to define them!

Main Entry: inspired
Function: adjective
: outstanding or brilliant in a way or to a degree suggestive of divine inspiration Main Entry: in·spire

transitive verb
1 a : to influence, move, or guide by divine or supernatural inspiration b : to exert an animating, enlivening, or exalting influence on c : to spur on : impel, motivate
2 a archaic : to breathe or blow into or upon b archaic : to infuse (as life) by breathing
3 a : to communicate to an agent supernaturally b : to draw forth or bring out
4 : inhale 1
5 a : bring about, occasion b : incite

intransitive verb
: inhale



Who do you inspire or who inspires you?

I continually get inspired by my friends emails and hearing their hearts...or words on a page! I found a blog that is titled,"Holy Experience"! And the thought jumped out at me, that is what I want...a Holy Experience and would inspire me to be more of a woman than I am. I want to know that in my lifetime that I have inspired someone in doing something that they would have normally not had the courage to do/or just plain and simple would have never done. As I have been inspired to do the same!

From the blog, "Holy Experience" were these words...learning gratitude-that JOY begins with one word: THANKS!

Okay...that is enough to inspire me today! I am grateful, and I thank the Lord for the Joy that only comes from HIM! I thank HIM for loving me in ways, I don't understand nor can even try to understand.

Again I ask, Who do you inspire or who inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment